Personal Injury Attorneys
Jim understands how difficult it is for someone to start a lawsuit; it takes courage and determination to see it through. Jim will be with you at every step.
Thousands of people have brought their cases to Jim because they have been wrongfully injured and because they just…“Don’t want the same thing to happen to someone else”.
Attorney Brady has tried and won numerous cases in the District and Superior Courts of Massachusetts and he is dedicated to helping his clients solve their problems efficiently, creatively, and with the highest standards of service and ethics.
When the Unthinkable Happens:
- You Have Been Injured at Work
- You Are Hurt in a Car Accident
- You Are Denied Social Security Benefits
- You are a Victim Due to Unsafe Practices or Conditions
- You Have a Loved One Who has Been Injured or Died Due to Negligence
- You Have a Catastrophic Injury which Results in a Permanent Disability
Personal Injury Attorney Jim Brady Is Here To Help
Attorney Brady understands the pain, the embarrassment, the stress and the negative effect these situations can have on your life.
The good news for you is that he has the experience, ability and dedication to help you get through this difficult time. Jim is a skilled Massachusetts litigator who will get you the compensation you deserve in a timely manner.
Get Your Problem Solved
Personal Injury Attorney Brady has many years of actual court experience and he is no stranger to the Massachusetts District and Superior Courts where he has tried and won numerous cases for his clients. Jim has helped thousands of people and their families get the peace of mind, satisfaction and compensation they deserve. He is ready to discuss your legal needs.
But it doesn’t stop there because it’s also about making a difference going forward.
It’s about making workplaces safer for employees and roadways safer for all of us.
It’s about making sure medical procedures are properly followed and products safe for everyone. It’s about making our communities safer for you and your family.
- Life Threatening Injuries After Head On Collision Results In A $3.2 Million Dollar Settlement.
- Arm Injury Due To Defective Flooring At Friend’s Home Results In Payment Of $175,000.
- Injuries In A Low Speed Rear End Car Accident Results In Payment of $137, 500.00.
- Auto Mechanic Compensated for Lost Wages & Medical Bills After Lower Back injury.
- Construction Worker Compensated for Lost Wages & Medical Bills After Back Injury.
- Welder Compensated for Lost Wages & Medical Bills After Shoulder Injury.
Trust, Experience and Integrity
When you or a loved one have a legal problem to solve, you need someone on your side with integrity and years of actual court experience to get you the justice you deserve in a timely manner.
Attorney Jim Brady will follow through and see your rights are upheld because he knows what it takes to win and he’s been doing it since 1985. Jim is dedicated to helping his clients solve their problems efficiently, creatively, and with the highest standards of service and ethics.
Jim, what a relief. Thank you for your professionalism and tenacity, I really appreciate how well you have handled everything considering the complexities of my case. It is good to know I could not have better counsel. Without you I would have never received my Worker’s Compensation checks!FM (Full name withheld to honor our client's identity),