About Massachusetts Attorney Jim Brady
Since 1985, Attorney Jim Brady has been helping Massachusetts sumesidents in the areas of personal injury, workers compensation and social security disability as well as practicing business and real estate law.
A graduate of the University of Massachusetts and New England School of Law (1984), Jim is a US Navy Seabee Veteran. He has tried and won numerous cases in the District and Superior Courts of Massachusetts and he is dedicated to helping his clients solve their problems efficiently, creatively, and with the highest standards of service and ethics.
Jim is an accomplished speaker who has lectured on disability law in Merrimack, NH, Boston, MA, Providence, RI, New York, NY, Chicago, IL. Jim has also been invited to speak in Pasadena, CA for the National Center for Advanced Medical Education, Compass Medical Network, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) and for SEAK, Inc. at their National Workers Compensation Seminar.
Jim is the author of “Disability and the Latex Allergic Health Care Worker” and a contributing author of “Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Cases and Daubert” (MCLE, 1998) and Workers Compensation Practice in Massachusetts, (MCLE, 2001).
In 2013, Attorney Brady was appointed to the Board of Governors of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, whose mission is to uphold, preserve and improve the civil justice system and advance the cause of those who have been wrongfully injured.
Why Did You Become A Lawyer?
From The Air Waves
Jim can be found on the airwaves as a co-host of “The Boston Bar”, an internet radio show heard on www.legaltalknetwork.com.
Attorney Brady is a member of the following associations:
- American Association for Justice (formerly ATLA)
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Bar Association of Norfolk County (Past President)
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys (Board of Governors 2013-2014)
- Massachusetts Joint Bar Committee on Judicial Appointments (2007-2010)
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation – Life Fellow (limited to 5% of attorneys in Massachusetts)
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers (former Hearing Committee Member – 6 years)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, Midland Park, NJ
- Supreme Judicial Court Historical Society
- Western Norfolk County Bar Association
- Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group, Washington, DC
To download and print Jim’s resumé, please click here.
- Powassan Disease being Spread by Ticks
- Protect Yourself from Fraud!
- Tanglewood Music Center
- Digital Afterlife
- Safeguarding your kids in the digital age.
- AAA Northeast’s list of Top Safety concerns.
- Buying or Selling a home in 2017?
- New Year’s Resolutions!
- Mobile Banking and Safety
- Plymouth Lobster Crawl
- Savings Trends
- Dog Bite 101
- Zika Virus and the 2016 Olympics
- 7 Ways to Have A Healthy Summer
- 6 Easy Ways to Save for Your Summer Vacation
- 7 Things To Do After An Auto Accident
- The Housing Market & the Economy
- 10 Great Ways to Save Money This Holiday Season
- 6 Fun Things to Do Now That Summer’s Over
- Tips for Keeping Your Children Safe